ERP Consultant Supply Chain
who likes to work in international envoirements
With a team of experienced people, we work with the most innovative enterprise management software in the world. Odoo. Join in and change the ERP world. Help implement our customers Odoo and be part of a driven and informal organization.
Are you an enthusiastic, customer-oriented and flexible software developer and you have an affinity with business solutions? Then we are looking for you!
What we look for
Consultant advise and support you in the implementation and design of ODOO, setting up the management and the way in which the software can be optimally used in the user organization. Within B informed you Operate in a multi-disciplinary project team responsible for the initial deployments.
We offer you a challenging and varied job in a young and dynamic environment. You work on business-critical applications in a modern development environment. A friendly and solution-oriented approach is needed to achieve based on Agile projects. Customer satisfaction, flexibility and user focus are the keywords. Your commitment will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
You guide the customer in the implementation of Odoo and after implementation and optimize the solution. In addition, you are responsible for a lasting solution for the customer on the functional areas of the supply chain (purchasing, logistics, production and operations).
You are able to translate business processes with external customers in a software solution. This inventory, analyze, tune in and describe the required information in relation to the desired operation;
You are able to transfer the customer wishes to your colleagues at home and abroad to then translate these together to optimally usable modules that seamlessly integrate with the ERP system of the customer.
You analyze, evaluate, plan and combine release proposals for achieving changes in components of information systems.
You are internationally oriented and your English is well spoken and written. You work mainly on-site at our customers in the Netherlands and occasionally abroad.
You are able to make fully own all the finer points of an ERP system (Odoo). As responsible in your work you should be able to organize the entire primary structure of the supply chain in Odoo.
What we ask
- HBO / Academic working and thinking;
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience with ERP software;
- 3 to 5 years experience in logistics environments (Supply Chain);
- A customer-friendly, analytical, independent institution;
- Good advice skills, result-oriented and sensitive organization;
- Good command of both the Dutch and English spoken and written;
- Experience in international environments is a plus;
What we offer
- We offer a service of 32-40 hours per week with a good salary. A job in a dynamic organization with a pleasant informal atmosphere. You decide your own working hours, where you work, how you work, you work with and create your own future.
B-informed supplies and implements with a team of 15 people Odoo. Our ambition is to further growth challenges. Our customers are mainly medium-sized enterprises in the services, industry and trade & supply, often with an international character. Your colleagues are a team of professionals with a huge service-oriented, hands-on mentality. Happy days we can help out with our challenges to further grow B-informed.
· You regularly work on location with our customers in the Netherlands and occasionally abroad.